Urgent opening for Senior Media Planner in Mobile Social Networking Industry @ IT Park Panchkula.
Experience: Minimum 4 years in Media Planner
Salary - 6 to 9 Lacs pa
The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement, this candidate should feel comfortable using their analysis to tell a story.
· Prepare proposals using in-house tools for review by a dedicated team.
· Develop integrated digital media strategies.
· Do Comprehensive review of the market by providing reports based on analysis of current market , expected growth, market trends, Regulatory frameworks governing the industry etc., outsourcing Landscape, investment plan, latest technology update etc.
· Required to decipher research requests, scope, and estimate the effort involved and map out the delivery plan.
· Analyze the research finding sin the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework.
· Monitor progress of metrics to identify any issues and raise any red flags to functional / org leads
· Prepare and deliver presentations.
· Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans.
· Conceptualise digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, PPC
· Track digital campaign performance.
· Analyse campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
· Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
· Strong background across offline and online media channels. Digital channels including Programmatic, Social and Search.
· Analytical skills measuring and analysing data and creating actionable insights.
· Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
· Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
· Deep knowledge of paid search, displa
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Key Skills||Social Media Planner Digital Marketing Online Marketing Online Promoter|
Client of ABP EMPOWER
|About Company||ABP Empower is a Chandigarh (Punjab, India) based placement agency. We are counted among the most reliable HR consultants in India. Mr. Pardeep Kumar is the CEO of our company and all thanks to his strong efforts and core values we have success made a very strong impact on the industry. We hire skilled candidates across different industry for different types of companies like Indian companies, Multinational Companies and companies located outside the country. At ABP Empower, we offer a wide range of services like Placement Consultant, HR Consultant, Manpower Recruitment, Career Consultant, Training Services|
|Contact Person||ABP EMPOWER|