3 - 5 Years
Post: HR - Manager/ Asst. Manager
Salary - Up to 25,000/- Per month (Negotiable) + Performance Bonus + Incentive
Human Resources Manager
· Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training of employees.
· Campus hiring, presentation and negotiation with candidates.
· Recruiting, testing, and interview program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing entry, exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Handling all administrative activities like maintenance of office equipment, transport, housekeeping & maintenance of office and record keeping of office stationery including various formats.
· Monitoring adherence to statutory
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM|
Client of ABP EMPOWER
|About Company||A pioneer amongst professional real estate consulting companies in Chandigarh (Tri City) India has served premier corporate house in domestic arena. With more than five years of collective experience in this industry their expertise is in providing best in class customer service through world class technology, process and response mechanisms. We provide up-to-the-minute updates from property value appreciation to new property launches. Customers are readily provided with relevant information, best options, enticing deals, practical solutions, as well as expert service professionals to deal with their loan requirements and Vastu experts to answer their property related apprehensions and provide solutions.|
|Contact Person||ABP EMPOWER|