Social Media Manager
Gender: No preference as such
Experience: 3-10 Years
CTC - 5 to 7 Lacs pa
Preferred Candidates from Public Relations/ Social Media agency handling clients from FMCG/ F&B sector
1. Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting.
2. Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
3. Responsible for writing Content which include daily and weekly market updates, articles, blog posts, social media, e-mail campaigns and other supporting materials to communicate our value proposition and service offerings to potential and existing clients.
4. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
5. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
6. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
7. Collaborate with other teams, like designs and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
8. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
9. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
10. Responsible for writing and editing brochures / flyers & blogs.
11. Social media posts/ press releases / point of view articles etc.
12. Continuously innovating and refreshing content delivery.
13. Experience of conceptualizing and bringing life to marketing campaigns with eye- catching graphics, innovative headlines and body copy.
1. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
2. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
3. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
4. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Social Media Manager Social Media Agent Social Media agency online reputation ORM e-mail campaigns blog posts|
Client of ABP EMPOWER
|About Company||ABP Empower is a Chandigarh (Punjab, India) based placement agency. We are counted among the most reliable HR consultants in India. Mr. Pardeep Kumar is the CEO of our company and all thanks to his strong efforts and core values we have success made a very strong impact on the industry. We hire skilled candidates across different industry for different types of companies like Indian companies, Multinational Companies and companies located outside the country. At ABP Empower, we offer a wide range of services like Placement Consultant, HR Consultant, Manpower Recruitment, Career Consultant, Training Services|
|Contact Person||ABP EMPOWER|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.